Wiche's blog ::feel the beat::
this is just an inspiration, come, come with me and feel the beat!!

Chroma Key

Chroma Key - White Robe

Las Cartas Perdidas (¿Parte 00?)

By Unknown

Esta es una "carta" qu no había visto, la habia borrado de mi memoria, por así decirlo xD... pero bueno... aki está
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(= )= =S No hay otra manera??

3/09/07
4.08 am

wow u're incredible
Is it time to make a change?
I have to forget her?
I am prepared to release her from my heart?
Can I let her away?
Do I love her?
She'll forgive me?
Living in a world without you
Is living in no world at all
Can she love me?
She thinks 'bout me?
She knows thjat I love her?
Is she coming back to LM?
Why must I feel this way?
This is useful?
OMG, I love her
Can't stop thinking 'bout you
Get out of my heed
I need you
Dany...

Do you love me?

tú ríes y
yo lloro

I LOVE U

TE AMO

I'm sad

Where are you?

...

=(

Wiche + Dany = Love 4e

Do you hate me?

Why don't you
call me?

Need ya girl

jeje
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



Dream Theater - Tears